Tuesday, February 18, 2020

FEBRUARY 17, 2020 -- I AM GETTING A GREENIE

Hello Everyone! 

How did a transfer (six weeks) come and go already. I think my mission just keeps going faster and faster.

Tuesday February 11

Dentist appointment! Oh how I love the dentist. It actually wasn't terrible! I don't hate nor am I scared of the dentist! We also did some service at the Senior Center in town! I don't know if I have talked about what we do. We just put the food on the trays and make it look beautiful! From this experience, I have decided I do not want to be a lunch lady.

Wednesday February 12 
We did the normal day to day missionary stuff. After all that, we did some Service at CAPPED.  We counted tiles.  And let me tell you, it was not the most fun thing we have ever done! Later, we went to church and the priest activity and they were doing a "Girl Appreciation".  They were learning to do make up and they needed us as a canvas.  But luckily they had enough women from the ward to help! 😂 We also made cute "Valentine's in a bag/heart attack in a bag" we made cute rice crispies in the shape of a heart with pink M&Ms and little pink sprinkles! It was so cute. We also put little candies and cut hearts out and wrote cute things on them. We went to the Air Force base and gave/left them for the families on base! It was so fun!

Thursday February 13 
Weekly Planning and also some more heart attacks in a bag to make and to hand out! What a fun day! Also, we got a call from President, and I found out that I will be training! I will be a mission mom! I am excited to get a greenie (brand new sister missionary)! 

Friday February 14
Valentine's Day and Jonathan's Birthday! 
We had district council and the sisters made cute valentine's for everyone! We made and gave them some of the rice crispy hearts! And Elder Carson brought a cake for all of us to share 😂 He is a funny dude. After wards, Sister Huffaker and I went out to lunch with the Nielsen's at Dion's! It was very fun! I am glad they were our valentines! 

After we got home, we had dinner with two older women and they were so funny! Afterwards, we delivered our Valentines and everyone we gave them too, felt bad that they didn't have something for us. So we ended up with a lot of apples, oranges, goldfish, and cookies. Just a lot of left over valentine's or anything they could grab! It was super fun! 

Saturday February 15
Cloudcroft!
We had a hoot up there visiting members and people in Cloudcroft. It was a muddy mess. Everyone has dogs and the dogs jumped up on us a few times, we had muddy skirts. 🥴 not my favorite thing in the world but what can you do. I actually gave some dogs animal crackers to distract them. Wowey it was a long day!

Sunday February 16
Sister Huffaker is leaving me for El Paso! We said goodbye to ward members and others! We had a chill night filled with spanish and packing! 

Scripture of the week

1 John 4:8

"... God is Love." 


In honor of Valentine's day, this scripture is very fitting! When we love others, we love God! 

Keep on loving and choosing the right!

Love, 
Sister Susanna Tracy 









No comments:

Post a Comment