Tuesday, February 4, 2020

FEBRUARY 3, 2020 -- SISTER TRACY NOW TRACTS IN SPACE

Hello family and friends! 

What a crazy week it has been! Honestly, I can't remember what happened. 

I traveled down to El Paso Saturday, and I was able to see some great families! I wish I would have had more time to say hello to more people, but duty calls. 

Tuesday January 28 
We went up to Cloudcroft, New Mexico! Here in Alamogordo, we don't have snow but thirty minutes north there was snow! We made snowballs and had fun! It was the first snow that I have seen all winter. Also it was the first time I had to wear my coat! 

Wednesday January 29
Today was pretty normal! We did a lot of service! We helped clean up batting cages and paint lines and clean up a sand volleyball pit. It was hard work! 

Thursday January 30 
Weekly Planning! The same old same old. We also had dinner at Chili's. Hi, welcome to Chili's. (If you know you know)

Friday January 31
We taught Seminary! 1 Nephi 18! Then we had District Council! We traveled down to Las Cruses and had our missionary meeting! We also went to Jimmy John's later that day, and oh how I miss that place. 

Saturday February 1
I got to travel down to El Paso for one of my investigators baptisms! It was so awesome! Afterwords, I had lunch with the Barmores and I was able to visit with the Gilmores, Jesters, Crawfords and a couple of other awesome Families! I love and miss El Paso so much! Our Senior couple, the Nielsen's drove us down and after visiting with the families we were able to go to Costco. We bought new pillows and tried them out on the way home! 😂 

Sunday February 2
Super Bowl Sunday!
We were able to have one investigator come to church! It was awesome to have her. Later that day I had three different ward members texting me and updating us on the score because of the Chiefs and me being from the Kansas City area! It was so fun! We had our own "Super Bowl Party" with the Nielsen's. We had spinach artichoke dip and Girl Scout cookies! 

This month I will hit my six month mark! It's crazy that it has already been that long! It's going by so fast! 

Scripture of the week
1 Nephi 16:16

And we did follow the directions of the ball, which led us in the more fertile parts of the wilderness.

I really like this scripture because as we are obedient to the Lord's commandments and faithful, He will lead us to the more fruitful parts of life. I also like to think that He will lead us to the more fruitful parts of our trials. He won't take the trial away from us, but He will help us see the positive in it! I love that He still gives us the opportunity to learn and grow. 

Keep trying and keep looking for the positive in all things! 

Love, 
Sister Susanna Tracy 🌵🤠


1.The Mechams! ❤


2.The Jesters!❤



3.Snow in Cloudcroft!



4. The Gilmore Girls❤


5. Sister Huffaker and me!


6. Sisters Erickson, Willson, Luis and Sister Huffaker and me!



7. Sister Huffaker and me at the Space Museum. You're welcome.



8. The Barmores! ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment