Tuesday, March 10, 2020

MARCH 9, 2020 -- On the road again... HBD BELLA!

Howdy Y'all! 

This week has been wack! We have been traveling all over the place! 

Tuesday March 3
Amy's Birthday! Happy birthday! 
We had interviews with President in Las Cruces! 130 miles just to stay for 20 minutes. But you've gotta do what you've gotta do! President Weathersby is so awesome! I am so glad that we have such an inspired man that can help us further the work here in New Mexico! 

Wednesday March 4
We helped out at CAPPED! They really didn't have much for us to do, so it was kind of a sit and chat service 😂 We went to Mutual tonight! We talked about goal setting and what goals we should set for ourselves! 

Thursday March 5
El Paso! We had a trainer trainee meeting! At 2323 Lee Trevino building! Ahh! the memories from my old church building. We had to be at that meeting by 8 am. We left the apartment by 5:50 am to make it to the members house that drove us down to El Paso! It was fun seeing all of our friends and seeing the new missionaries as well! We learned a lot from President and Sister Weathersby! Once again, I love them a lot! 

Then before we left town, I and stopped by my investigators house and left a note! She didn't answer the door, but she found the note later that day! 

Friday March 6
Las Cruces! What a busy past couple of days! District Council! We had a training on Sacrament trailers and PLP! It was a great council! Afterwards, we went to Pep Boys and spent 2 hours there waiting for our car to get fixed. What a day.

Saturday March 7
Miracles happened today!

We went and contacted a lot of people today. Less actives, potentials, formers. Anyone and everyone you could think of. We didn't get into a lot of homes, but the homes we did get into were definitely because of the Lord! It was just an awesome day with great experiences! 

Sunday March 8
Daylight savings kicked my butt at church. Wowey. I was so tried! We did have an investigator at church with us! So that was pretty cool! 

Scripture of the week 
Alma 38:5
"... I would that ye should remember, that as much as ye shall put your trust in God even so much ye shall be delivered out of your trials, and your troubles, and your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day."

I came across this scripture the other day during my personal study. I really enjoyed it. Trusting in God can be hard at times. With missionary work, I find myself trusting in God with every single thing I do. I don't know why I am doing some of the things I do, but I know that's what I should be doing! 
Just like the scripture says if we trust in God we will be delivered out of our trials! How great is that! We must have faith to trust! This week I invite y'all to do something that will increase your faith in Christ! 

Love, Sister Susanna Tracy 🌵



1&2 Sister Parkinson and me in front of an apricot tree!




3. Coming back from El Paso! Me and Sister Parkinson!




No comments:

Post a Comment