Tuesday, October 29, 2019

SEPTEMBER 17, 2019 -- Missionary Monday Yesterday!

Hello friends! 

I know its Tuesday and I am emailing. But don't worry, I have permission to do so! 

Yesterday we spent the whole day driving up to Albuquerque. Which is a four hour drive up! We left at 5:45 am. I was in a twelve passenger van for over eight hours. Don't get me wrong it was very fun, we were all just very squished! We became very close friends very fast.

Once we made it to Albuquerque, we went through the LDS Albuquerque Temple! The Albuquerque Temple is made out of a pink stone almost! It's so very pretty! I have never seen a pink temple! (You would have to see it to believe me that its pink)

But it was fun seeing all my MTC friends that came to this mission with me. Shout out to Sister Risenmay, Wallentine, and Gwilliams. Much love to those girls! It was so fun seeing them and being able to catch up with them!

This week has been kind of a blur. Nothing really too pressing to share with you all. We did have three Investigators at church this Sunday! That was awesome! We got to sit with them and I was able to answer questions and thoughts they had about the service! I have found a love for sharing the gospel. I don't want anyone to be left from the fold. Even though sometimes it's hard to knock on doors and be bold, I know that's what I am called to do. 

D&C 100:4-5 -- 

Therefore, I, the Lord, have suffered you to come unto this place; for thus it was expedient in me for the asalvation of souls.
Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; aspeak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be bconfounded before men;

These scriptures are definitely a pick me up when I don't feel like I know what to say!

I am grateful to be here in the El Paso area and to be able to share the gospel with people I come in contact with. I love my Savior and I know that He is the way. I also know that He is the answer to any question you are having. He is able to comfort your heart and heal you.

I commit you guys to share with someone your testimony this week. It doesn't have to be long it can even be just telling someone that Jesus loves them or that they are a child of God. 

I love you all and wish the best for you this week!

Scripture of the week! 

Alma 26:12
Yeah, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever. 

God is a loving Heavenly Father, through Him anything is possible!

Love, 

Sister Susanna Tracy

P.S.  
Sorry for all my spelling and grammar errors, I can never find the time to read back through! The field is white and ready for me to harvest, time to get back to work!

1. Myself with the Mission President's wife, Sister Weathersby


2.Me and my companions and the temple! Sister Worlton and Sister Willson


3. Sister Wallentine, and Gwillam at the temple! Only missing Sister Risenmay



4. Sister Worlton, Sister Clark and Sister Nickels!


5.Sister Willson, Worlton, me, Hermana Green, Humble, and Mayti


No comments:

Post a Comment