Wednesday, October 9, 2019

OCTOBER 7, 2019 -- DO YOU WANT SOME CHICKEN?



Hello everyone! 

Another week has gone by! This week has been good! General Conference was great! I loved every second of it!

On Tuesday October 2, we went to serve at a Food Bank. We sort beef, pork, chicken... yum. 

While we were sorting meat, the funniest thing happened. There were teenage boys helping us that day from "juvenile detention". They were pleasant to be with -- don't get me wrong. The whole time I kept hearing from the boys "yo my homie is too scared to talk to you. You should go talk to my friend over there." After about 15 minutes of hearing this, that boy came and talked to me.  He said, "Hey! I think you are really cute." All I replied with is, "Do you want chicken?" So now -- that is a running joke between us missionaries --  Do you want some chicken?  Ha Ha

We had a lot of lessons this week and we found eight new investigators this week! Oh yeah! I have definitely found fun in the work! Nine more days until transfer day! Then I won't be a baby (new missionary) anymore! 

We had Zone Conference this week! 

We had three men come talk to us about how to learn Spanish. They came all the way from the Provo Missionary Training Center to help us! It was very helpful! Hopefully I will be able to learn more very soon! I also got an "Hermana" tag (Spanish word for "Sister")! So hopefully soon I will learn Spanish soon! 



Scripture of the Week 
D&C 25:10
And verily I say unto thee that thou shalt lay aside the things of this world, and seek for the things of a better.

Truly become converted unto our Savior Jesus Christ!

Blessing will come as you will follow the Commandments! Have a great week everyone! 

LOVE, 

Sister Susanna Tracy



1. Sister Worlton and me at Zone Conference!



2. Sister Worlton, me, and Sister Willson!


3.  Packages from home are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment