Wednesday, October 2, 2019

SEPTEMBER 30, 2019 -- SLOW, SLOW WEEK, BUT FULL OF SMALL MIRACLES!

Hello everyone! 

This has been a slow, slow week. We have had a hard time finding people to teach this week and most of our lessons fell through. Having a positive attitude really helps when things aren't going so good. I definitely think that my companions and I were planting some seeds this week. 

This week, we met some teenage girls sitting outside a house. We walked up to them and introduced ourselves. They were super cute and interested in what we had to share. I had some question pass-along-cards. (The ones with questions like, "Is there a God? Where am I going after I die? How can I find everlasting happiness?...) I fanned out the question pass-along-cards in front of the girls and asked them to pick a card! They pick one and it happened to be a question that they were all talking about before we walked up to them! It was honestly a miracle because we had been having no luck finding anyone this week. We talked with the girls about that question and we were able to answer more of their questions! We gave them each a Book of Mormon and became friends on Facebook! 😆

Looking back on this week, I have definitely seen the hand of the Lord. He has helped us in many things even if they are small. For example: a pit bull was on the loose at one of the houses we were about to knock on.  After we said a quick prayer, the dog sat still and we were able to knock and talk with someone and make it back to the car safely! I was terrified out of my mind! But the Lord will help us with anything! 

These photos are of this random woman statue we found next to a house we were knocking on! It was weird and out of place so we took a photo with it! What else are you supposed to do. But I am disappointed in myself because I did not pose like the woman!





I hope you all have a great week! Share the gospel with someone and be a friend to someone!

Scripture of the week!
2 Nephi 22:2
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.

Love,
Sister Susanna Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stories Hermana Tracy! Thank you for witnessing for our Savior! Praying that the hearts you meet will be touched. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete